Aussie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expulsion Policy?

3 posters

Go down

Expulsion Policy? Empty Expulsion Policy?

Post  B9 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:07 pm

As of the writing of this suggestion our alliance is "full" with 60 members.
But we also have 13 how haven't signed on in over two weeks.

I suggest that we have a policy of expulsion of those members whose status colour goes "red" (14 days), unless the leadership has a good reason on record (e.g. in a coma, on tour to Antarctica).

We need to make room for people who want to be active members!
B9
B9

Back to top Go down

Expulsion Policy? Empty well

Post  Sirsonicer Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:20 am

yere if you get rid of the big unactive the rank gos down if the reach black there gone but if they are under 250people and unactive we kick them im gonna clean up tonight kk
Sirsonicer
Sirsonicer

Back to top Go down

Expulsion Policy? Empty Expulsion Policy

Post  Emzie Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:42 pm

Once I get back from the next two weeks, those unactive members will not be sticking around for very long ^_^ What I was doing before was moving them down to member status and then kicking a couple out every few days to make sure that new and active players could join. I didn't want to make the kickings out too drastic in the early days in the union so that our rank could be maintained within the top 30. Now that we have a fairly stable rank, it wont be much of a problem! I do give them a couple of days chance to become active but then they get kicked out.
Emzie
Emzie
Admin

https://aussie.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Expulsion Policy? Empty Re: Expulsion Policy?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum