Aussie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raids: speed, carrying load?

2 posters

Go down

Raids: speed, carrying load? Empty Raids: speed, carrying load?

Post  B9 Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:56 pm

I raid a couple of dozens cities daily and I've noticed that I don't pick up all the goods if I send a minimal army. This implies that there is a carrying capacity for each troop.

1. Does anyone know the load per unit? Does it vary by unit type?
2. Does the carrying load change based on the distance to the target?
3. How do I determine the time/distance to a target without actually sending the troops?
4. Besides changing the mix of units, is there another technique/technology for speeding troops?

Thanks for any help!
B9
B9

Back to top Go down

Raids: speed, carrying load? Empty Raids: speed, carrying load?

Post  Emzie Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:15 pm

1. For a raid, you will get 20 x the number of troops that you sent. It doesn't matter what type of units they are ^_^ Although, it does depend upon how many resources the city actually has but you would have figured that out!

2. I'm pretty sure that distance has nothing to do with it but if someone knows differently, feel free to prove me wrong.

3. This I haven't figured out quite yet, accurately at least. The best I can do is to figure out how long it takes for an army to travel a square, then estimate from there. It all depends on the speed of the army of course but by attacking devil armies close by and calculating time per square, it is easy enough to get a rough estimate. You can always start to send troops and then cancel it once you have the time it takes. I usually spy a city and then send an army, over time I can guess how long it is going to take for my army, just by using the time it takes to spy!

4. Some scrolls can be used, usually they have a condition that you need to follow in order to get the extra speed eg. using a special unit. When my heroes have units that are their specialty, then the speed of my army is usually increased. In the skill panel of the hero, in the military option, once you have upgraded mobility, improved charge, armor proficiency and weakness locate to lvl 10; start upgrading quick draw and instant mounting, these will increase the speed of all infantry and calvary on that particular hero.

Hopefully that helps you out ^_^
Emzie
Emzie
Admin

https://aussie.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down