Aussie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here)

3 posters

Go down

Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here) Empty Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here)

Post  Rorshach Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:07 am

I know i'm going to get a lot of fighting from Sir, but what's everyone's favourite bands/genres and stuff that I should check out?

My favourite band is Queens of the Stone Age, I also like most other bands related to them, like Them Crooked Vultures, Eagles of Death Metal and Spinerrette.

Now, go my Union-mates, go forth and post!
Rorshach
Rorshach

http://www.assasinstogo.org.au/hirenow

Back to top Go down

Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here) Empty Re: Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here)

Post  Sirsonicer Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 pm

you just want to fight Evil or Very Mad someone in whos fav band is better i know you pig lol!
Sirsonicer
Sirsonicer

Back to top Go down

Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here) Empty Fave Bands

Post  Emzie Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:16 am

My favourites are The Birds of Tokyo, Linkin Park, Alter Bridge, Hinder, Matchbox Twenty, Nickelback, Rise Against, TRJA and 30 Seconds To Mars.... Haha, I couldn't really narrow that down at all!
Emzie
Emzie
Admin

https://aussie.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here) Empty Re: Music (Favourite Bands/Genres? Post Here)

Post  Horde Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:25 am

Nuclear Assault, Onslaught, Possessed, Cryptic Slaughter, Annihilator, Megadeth, Diamondhead, Kreator, Slayer, Bonded by Blood.

that's as narrow as I could get it Razz

Horde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down